- That is the teacher’s coat。
- We went to the bedroom and found the window of the room was broken
- How many loafs of bread would you like to buy?
- She was moved for he sister‘s greate patience.
- There are 40 women professors in the school
- Some photos are going to be washed out
- Have you watched yesterday’s Chinese Good Voice program yet?
- The cinema is quile near. It is only a live minutes’ walk from our workplace to there
- This is Lily and Carol’s bed. The two girls like it very much
- What would you like to eat, cakes or hamburger
- Kate hurt one of her hands on her way home yesterday
- There are many Germans in our living district
- The boys bought two watches Each bought one
- –It’s dangerous here. We’d better go out quickly
–But I think we should let women and children go out first
- Skating is great fun in winter
- What nice work we have finished these days !
- The manager says that the conference is of great importance
- On listening to the word that I failed in the exam, his anger rose
- Jack has worked out the program and now we have to put it into practice
- Don’t jump the queue: you have to wait your turn
- We got much news from that magazine
- A young person wants to play with you
- Help yourself to chicken and bananas
- I have been in Beijing for five years. Beijing has become my third home
- Several Germans are fighting with three Frenchmen
- Yesteday evening,there war an accident The passengers were hurt,but no lives were lost.
- Today is June 1 st. It’s Children’s Day. Let’s go out playing to our will.
- Physice is difficult to learn.
- Excuse me,can you tell me the way to the hospital nearby?
- Lily is in her aunt’s now.